catappa leaves ( indian almond ) / jack fruit leaves
1. helps to inhibit bacteria to cause disease in fish .
2. helps to prevent parasites to come.
3. helps to reduce stress to the fish .
4. assists in wound healing Because it contains tannins that are jewels in wound healing .
5. to help accelerate the beautifully colored fish .
6. helps to adjust the PH of the water.
7. For many fish species it feels just like home. Leaves and leaf litter makes the environment more natural.
8. Very nice for fish and invertebrates to nibble on between meals.