okokokok1. These years, aquaculture industry develops to scale, intensification and specialization. The requirement for aquaculture feed is higher and higher. The traditional aquaculture feed has the defect of bad stability, fast sinking speed, which wastes the feed and pollutes the water quality. It is not fitting for the development requirement of modern aquaculture industry. The floating aquaculture feed fills the gap of traditional aquaculture feed. It is the perfect feed kind for modern aquaculture industry, and it has a good market prospect. According to this market requirement, our company researches and develops some models floating fish feed processing lines, which are fitting for different output and fish breeds. By adjusting the raw materials, temperature and pressure etc. productive technology, our products can produce the floating fish feed with the advantages of novel shapes, abundant nutrition, exquisite texture and slow sinking speed. Our floating fish feed machineries are the ideal choice for all kinds of fishes.
2. The output range is from 150kg/hr to 2500kg/hr.
3. Heating method: electrical heating, steam heating or both
4. The main body material is stainless steel, which is easy to be cleaned.
5. The screws material is 38CrMoAl, which is wear-resisting.
6. The temperature and rotating speed can be controlled and adjusted.
7. The processing line has self-cleaning function.
8. Main motor of extruder, feeder, cutter and dryer motor can be controlled by inverters (Delta/LS/ABB/Siemens).
9. All of the machines and parts can be customized. We supply OEM/ODM products based on clientĄ¯s requirement.
10. Extruders can be heated by electricity or steam (or both), dryers can be heated by electricity, oil, gas or steam.
11. Packing and delivery
11.1 Inside package is plastic film, outside package is wooden/plywood cases.
11.2 We can supply fumigation package and certification.
12.1 The warranty period is one year.
12.2 Our service is turn-key mode, which includes installment, debugging and train.
12.3 Supply quick-wear part and general tool.
12.4 Supply the basic formula of raw materials.